In addition to your personal information, you will need the following items to proceed:

  • Parents' Information: Current residence (city & state or foreign country), Birthplace (state or foreign country) & maiden name (if applicable)
  • Exact Date Last Marriage/Civil Union Ended (if applicable): A certified divorce/dissolution decree must be provided when appearing in person to obtain the license if the previous marriage/civil union was dissolved within the last 6 months.
For additional information, click the Help Button icon. If you need further assistance, press the help button next to the computer.